[SECC] NvQP K4AQ Single Op QRP

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Mon May 30 20:32:13 EDT 2005

                    Nevada QSO Party

Call: K4AQ
Operator(s): K4AQ
Station: K4AQ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Norton, VA (EM86qw)
Operating Time (hrs): 0.1 (30 max)

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs  Dig Qs
----------------------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:          1
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   0      1       0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

http://www.a51cc.com/announce.htm

First Nevada QSO Party via log submittal. (Participated last year but
did not submit a log. Score was 2 pts for a single 20cw QSO.)

Was TDY for two weeks in Wise County, Virginia during the NvQP. Operated
QRP from the mobile at the Holiday Inn in Norton, VA, parked parallel 10
feet on the northside of a two-story hotel brick building, surrounded by
hills and mountains. Vehicle pointed ENE.
http://tenn-valley.com/norton_va_sunrise/

Busy in four QSO parties: Nevada, Indiana, Oregon and New England

   (Errata: In my 3830 report, I reported Mid-Atlantic vice New England;
also omitted Oregon.)

Very thrilled to work Nevada on 20ssb QRP with a mobile antenna.

FT-897D transceiver operated at 5 watts into a Hustler mobile antenna
system (RM-20 resonator) mounted on a Diamond K-400 near the top of the
left rear door of a 15-psgr club wagon. SGC SG-211 Minituner. Rig power
provided by a stand-alone AGM battery. Heil Pro-Set Plus headset.
Tigertronics SignaLink SL-1 sound card radio interface. microHAM USB rig
interface. Dell Latitude laptop powered by a 300-watt inverter. WriteLog
10.53e.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA