[SECC] SS SSB W4BW SO Unlimited HP

Bob Wilson w4bw at w4bw.net
Tue Nov 22 18:43:20 EST 2005

                     ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

 Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

 Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Stockbridge, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:08

------------
160:
 80:        71
40:      203
20:      103
15:
 10:
 ------------

 Always a fun contest with max participation, not to mention the challenges
of
the long exchange.  Great to hear lots of calls I recognized and many SECC
folks.

I was fortunate to be able to operate with the group at WW4LL's for most of
the
contest, only coming home in time to catch the last 6 hrs.  I wish I'd had
more
time available but it was great to get on from home too.  And of course
op'ing from
a very good station like Fred's is always good so I got to sample the best
of both
worlds this weekend.

 Thanks for the Q's and see you all next year!

 Bob Wilson - W4BW