[SECC] K4HAL SSB_SS

Henry Wingate k4hal at arrl.net
Wed Nov 23 00:25:06 EST 2005

My first phone SS... after nearly 50 years. Think I like CW and RTTY
better. I just sort of played around with it, was on for about 9 hours
total.
Found out that you are really playing with the big boys on this contest.

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 2005

      Call:      K4HAL
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      SSB
      Section:   AL

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       97      194        -
       40       63      126        -
       20       40       80        -
       15       84      168        -
       10        0        0        -

     Totals    284      568       68

               Score:  38,624

Power Output: 150 watts     Hours of operation: 9