[SECC] California QSO Party

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Sun Oct 2 20:05:44 EDT 2005

Cqlifornia QSO party results.

Call: K4SAV
Operator: K4SAV
Class: SO HP
QTH: Al

Band    CW Qs     Ph Qs    Mult
3.5      38         0       0
7        97         0       1
14      136        50      51
21       70        33       1

totals: 341        83      53
Score 63,017
Time: 21.5 hrs

Comments:
I had planned only operating CW, but things got so slow on Sunday I had
to resort to some SSB.  I'm really liking my new antennas which have
been up for 3 weeks now, 4 element SteppIR and 2 element 40. Sure makes
contesting more fun when you can go over the top of the pile instead of
being at the bottom of it. Just a temporary inv vee for 80 (terrible
antenna).  Next projects are 4 square for 80, and 160 top loaded
vertical.  New QTH, back home to Al after 38 yrs in Fl.

Jerry, K4SAV