[SECC] CaQP AA4LR Single Op LP

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sun Oct 2 21:57:01 EDT 2005

                     California QSO Party

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   160:    0      0
    80:    2      2
    40:   23     17
    20:   25     55
    15:   23     28
    10:    0      0
     6:    0      0
     2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   74    101  Mults = 44  Total Score = 18,656

Antennas:
A3S/A743 @ 13m, fixed West (40m, 20m, 15m)
Shunt fed 13m tower (80m)

Equipment:
K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 100 watts
CQPWin 10.0 on Pentium II laptop
Heil BM-10

Comments:
Busy Saturday meant I could only put in a few hours. Managed to work
about 4 hours overall.

I'm in the middle of an antenna upgrade, just added the A743 40m kit,
but haven't finished all the adjustments, so the antenna is sitting
about 2m low and fixed. Did a quick tower climb Friday night to turn
the antenna West so I could work the CQP and spend some time hunting
for K7C.

Antenna worked pretty well. Managed runs on 15 and 20 both modes. 40m
was certainly better than the old half sloper, but it still isn't a
beam.

Even with my limited time, I improved my score from last year. I
think it was all the CW QSOs.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/
3830score/

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net