[SECC] Reminder Spartan QRP Sprint Monday Night

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 1 10:29:32 EDT 2005

Spartan Sprint Contest Monday -

The September Spartan Sprint will be held on September 6, 2004 (which is
our standard date--the first Monday of the month).  It's two hours of
fun as you contact other QRP CW stations on 80, 40, 20, 15, and/or 10
meters.

The contest starts at 9 pm EDT, 8 pm CDT, 7 pm MDT, and 6 pm PDT and
runs for two hours.  That's 0100-0300 UTC.

The Spartan Sprint exchange is RST - State - Power (e.g. 559 MI 5W).

Contest details and rules are at
www.arsqrp.com/ars/pages/spartan_sprints/ss_rules_new.html

This month's Sprint overlaps the last two hours of the Michigan QRP
Contest. The exchange is similar, so you may be able to work two
contests at the same time.  Michigan QRP Contest rules are at
http://www.qsl.net/miqrpclub

We will continue our special recognition for those who operate outdoors.
  If you operate outdoors, please note it in your Soapbox comments after
the contest.

After the contest report your summary and score at the autolog at
www.ARSqrp.com/ars/ss_log.html

In your Soapbox comments after the contest, start by listing your radio
and antenna.  We think everyone would be interested in this information.

Good luck on Monday!

73 de NA8M
John
Contest Manager