[SECC] Announcement, PA QSO _Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 29 17:12:17 EDT 2005

Felipe,

Sorry to hear about this, but there's a simple solution.

Wait one week.  Then operate in the 48th Annual PENNSYLVANIA QSO Party.

KP4 IS a multiplier in PaQP, and it's always a tough one to work (more due
to minimal activity than anything!)

If you need more info, including rules, entry forms, history etc., they can
be found at http://www.nittany-arc.net/paqso.html.

Hope to work you during the contest; I'm going to be at one of my club's
three Multi/Multi stations (either N3SH in Mercer County, WA3SH in Fayette
County, or W4ZE in Washington County) -- don't know which one yet as there
are some non-radio factors involved (family and work related!)

73, ron wn3vaw