[SECC] K4EA CQWW RTTY SB 15

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea at contesting.com
Fri Sep 30 08:30:08 EDT 2005

Sorry, I forgot to post this.

Class: SB 15M HP

QTH: GA

Operating Time (hrs): 26

  Band  QSOs  Pts  State/Prov  DX   Zones

    15:  682  1813         31  103    31

Total:  Total Score = 299,145  (couldn't even beg one more QSO in the last
20min to get over 300K!)

I'm still having problems with some stations that can't decode my signal.
Some get complete garbage and other get missing characters (e.g. K4EA ->
KEA).  I'm using writelog with MTTY.  I have the same problem with both
FT100MP's and have used several different computers.  I have tried different
setting for the FSK com port with no difference.  I'm at my wits end on
this. If any one else is using this configuration, I'd like to compare
settings.  Any suggestions?

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA