[SECC] GQP logs rolling in.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 09:22:04 EDT 2006

SECC/SEDXC members... Thanks

  As of 9 AM, Monday, we have 63 logs received.  I really do not remember this many so soon before. It will take a day or so to get them all checked in and posted on the "Logs Received" page on the web site.   The 63 does not include many folks who send in the On-Line summary forms thanks.

  My great thanks to all the folks who got on the air and joined in.

  Particularly a big THANKS to Jeff for coordinating the Rovers.  We did have a lot of counties on the air.  Seeing his list Sunday after getting home, I made a run to Paulding and Douglas for a couple hours.

  Tommy and Hal put in some "booster" notes while I was away, thanks to both.  And, Tommys plaque campaign seems to be getting great results!

  Our mini family reunion that erupted on the weekend is continuing at our house until Thursday, and I will be stealing time to work the files and postings.

  Send your log in as soon as possible this year.  May 11th is the deadline, and no extensions this year.

  Thanks to all, more news as things roll in...

  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks