[SECC] GQP Results

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 11 17:02:52 EDT 2006

Due to damage somewhere along the line, I've been without internet
access ever since the tornadoes rolled though here on Saturday morning.
  I apologize for the delay in reporting my GQP activity; as well as my
inability to update the SECC website.

Both shortcomings are now being corrected.

             Georgia QSO Party

		SOLP  AB
                 ~ 6 hours

       Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Sec