[SECC] Clicks in the loop

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Fri Dec 1 21:39:22 EST 2006

It doesn't sound like an electric fence to me. Most electric fences
produce a pop at about a 1 second interval. If you are very close to
one, you may also be able to hear the charging mechanism.  It will sound
like a series of chirpy dashes occurring at 1 second intervals, followed
by the pop at the end of the dash. The chirpy dashes will be spaced at
about every 10 kHz, but the pop will be spread across the whole band.

I couldn't figure out Rogers description.  He said a "clicking at 40 to
50 Hz".  Something occurring at 40 to 50 Hz would be a buzz not a click.

Jerry, K4SAV