[SECC] NAQP Strategy

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 15 18:02:49 EST 2006

I don't think conditions were all that hot.  Unless you wanted to work the
West Coast... on all bands.  Nor do I think the activity was all that hot.
But that may have been because of the lack of close in stations.  I had to
wait till I went to 160 to work local at all.  Such as GA and AL.  And
thanks to the SECC for those, and especially K4NO for AL.

Dan/W4NTI