[SECC] IARU Log Request

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Wed Jun 7 10:47:15 EDT 2006

To all IARU Contest Participants - Lottery and Prizes.

The WRTC2006 Contest will take place as a part of the IARU contest, giving
you an opportunity to work many Brazilian Stations. The results of the
WRTC2006 Contest must be ready within 35 hours after the IARU Contest, we
therefore need as many IARU logs as possible and as soon as possible to
verify the logs of the WRTC2006 Competitors.
The WRTC2006, will offer several prizes to participants of the IARU contest
who sends the cabrillo log to  logs at wrtc2006.com <mailto:logs at wrtc2006.com>
or  iaruhf at iaru.org <mailto:iaruhf at iaru.org>   within 6 hours after the
contest
Please take a look on our Release 052/06 at our WEB page
http://www.wrtc2006.com/release52.html
<http://www.wrtc2006.com/release52.html>
Thanks for supporting WRTC2006.
Oms PY5EG

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.