[SECC] Simple Antenna for 6 Meters that Works

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Jun 12 21:10:23 EDT 2006

>  The conclusion is that there is no stack at my location that will
>beat a single antenna. Your mileage will probably vary. This is a unique
>solution for my location, but it could be duplicated at other selected
>spots.
>
>A side note: HFTA does not model close spaced antenna interaction, so
>stacks placed closer than about 0.5 wavelength will produce optomistic
>results.
>
>Jerry, K4SAV

Jerry,

Quite interesting!! So I assume your located in the mountains?  Did
you find your best solution to just stick with a single yagi? What height?

Also wonder what model program you use to model your various antennas
within, say' a 1000' circle?

What ever antenna I have will most likely be down by this time
tomorrow as that 'tropical storm' is coming smack through Valdosta
tonight and tomorrow!

Tom - W4BQF