[SECC] Simple Antenna for 6 Meters that Works

Rick Dougherty nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Jun 12 21:19:34 EDT 2006

I must weigh in on this topic...I have had considerable success with close
spaced stacks...we had a 10m stack at 55 and 75 ft to JA and it was
awesome...right now I am giving seroius consideration to a 4 over 4 stack
for 20m at 65 and 90 ft...HFTA shows that this is a very awesome
combination....I dare anyone to work more qso's in more areas with out a
stack...the footprint on the other end is what it is all about...I say again
a stack will beat any single antenna 90% of the time...period...de Rick nq4i