[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contest

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 29 17:23:03 EDT 2006

ARRL Field Day

Call   CW Q  Ph Q  Dig Q  GOTA Q  Score  Class   Hrs   Ops
W4ATD  1319  1777  0      30     ~9500   2A      24    K4TD, KY5R, K4SAV
                                                        K4CU, K4NO
N4PN    940  1136  0              6032   1D LP   24
W4AN   1107   287  0              4312   1D LP   23.1  KU8E, K4BAI
WA8REI  257     3  0              3235   1B QRP   ?
KF4GTA    0  1124  0              2400   1D LP   17    KF4GTA, AB4HQ
W4NTI   218    60  0               278   1D LP    ?
KB0Y    329    88  0                                   W4BQF, et al
Obviously many others were active, including N4N, and have not posted
scores yet.  The W4AN score is a bit deceptive, since we were really 2D
part of the time, when we worked stations on 6M SSB while still running
on HF at the same time.  This only affected about 60 QSOs on 6M SSB.  We
aren't submitting a score.

This next week and weekend there are several contests, including:

1.  NCCC Thursday NS NA Sprint Practice; CW, 0230-0300Z Friday UTC
(Thurs night local).   Both calls, #, Name, SPC.  One khz QSY rule.
Dupe OK after one intervening QSO for each station.

2.  RAC Canada Day Contest.  24 hours of Sat UTC.  160-2M, CW/Ph.  RS(T)
+ Serial # or Canadian Province.  Work anyone.

3.  Venezuela Independence Day Contest.  48 hours of Sat and Sun.
160-10M CW/SSB.  RS(T) + Serial #.  Work everyone.

4.  DL-DX RTTY Contest.  11Z Sat to 1059Z Sun.  RTTY, PSK31, PSK63.
80-10M.  RST + QSO #.  Work everybody.

5.  Adventure Radio Society QRP Spartan Sprint.  Monday local (01-03Z
Tuesday).  RST, SPC, Power output.  80-10 M CW.

6.  Michigan QRP Club July 4th Sprint.  23Z Tuesday - 03Z Wednesday.
(night of July 4th Tuesday local).  QRP CW. 160-6M.  RST + SPC + Mi QRP
club # or power output.

Hope everyone has a great time.  Remember to get your scores to me by
Monday and I will try to summarize them Tueday by noon.  After that,
Jeff and I will be gone to Brazil until the following Wednesday about
mid-day.  I will try to summarize scores from IARU HF and any other
contests from that weekend by late in that week.

73,

John, K4BAI.