[SECC] Ga visitor info

jon s k9js_j at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 00:08:04 EST 2006

Hi all

I am going to be RTTY contesting with WW4LL & group
next weekend (3/17-19), and then the following weekend
with NQ4I for WPX SSB M/M 3-Peat.

In between the two weekends I am going to be roaming
the Ga countryside - any suggestions for things to do
for a Northerner thats only seen the Airport so far?
I'll have my truck and plan on setting up my tent
somewhere, any suggestions for a campground somewhere
south of Atlanta would be much appreciated as well.

If anyone wants to meet for dinner, drink, contesting
talk etc 3/20-3/23, that would be welcome as well.

Thanks for the bandwidth and any assistance provided.

Please email me direct to avoid cluttering the
reflector.

73
Jon
K9JS

p.s. I do the QSL's for a couple guys and have ~150
IRC's for sale if anyone is interested. Spring special
$1.20 each - all correctly stamped.