[SECC] Ga visitor info

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Sat Mar 11 09:14:11 EST 2006

All good suggestions Jeff & Hal.  I had responded to Jon offline mentioning
some of the same.  Thanks Jeff for mentioning Providence Canyon State Park.
I referred to that location to Jon but couldn't remember the name of the
park.  A really nice place to visit.  I have a business committment early in
the week but could possibly meet for dinner Thursday night.

BARTG starts about 9pm next Friday night and is a 48 hour contest.  Everyone
with RTTY capability please look for us if time permits.  Last year in this
contest, we set a new NA and US record so we'll be looking to better that
this year if we can.

Tnx & 73'......Fred WW4LL