[SECC] qso's

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Mar 20 10:25:03 EST 2006

Hi all...just want to remind the membership of the SECC that this weekend is
the WPX SSB test...the NQ4I team will be going for a 3 PEAT!...that means
our third in a row victory in the Multi-Multi competition phase...any qso's
this weekend will be appreciated..we can use a qso on each of the 6
bands...once you work one of the stations, he can direct you to another of
the NQ4I frequencies...we really need the qso's...conditions are headed
down...each and every qso you make with us will help our score (unlike the
CQWW or ARRL)...so work us on 6 bands!! Thanks for helping us and the SECC
club too...de Rick NQ4I