[SECC] qso's

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Tue Mar 21 21:22:46 EST 2006

On Mar 20, 2006, at 10:25 AM, Rick Dougherty NQ4I wrote:

> any qso's
> this weekend will be appreciated..we can use a qso on each of the 6
> bands...once you work one of the stations, he can direct you to
> another of
> the NQ4I frequencies...we really need the qso's

I worked the NQ4I M/M on six bands last year. High bands were easy,
and 160m and 80m was just a little more difficult. I had a hard time
finding them on 40m, though. Finally worked them near the end of the
contest.

I suspect that several antenna configurations on 40m at NQ4I result
in very little ground wave this close in. So, if you aren't
successful the first time on a frequency move, try again later.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901