[SECC] NO5W GQP Rover Plans

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 20:23:01 EST 2006

Chuck,
  I have your proposed plan posted on the GQP web site, and am copying the SECC reflector.
  Savannah is great, go out to Tybee too...
  In North GA, the roads are a bit slower than you may think, kinda curvy.
  But the views are beautiful up there.

  Welcome, and enjoy our great state.

  Thanks for the rover run... it is a really good plan...

  73,
  Mike, NE4S

CW Sanders <no5w at consolidated.net> wrote:
  On the drive back to Houston from the OK QP my wife, and designated QP
driver, asked when the next one was. I mentioned the GQP and she said she
had always wanted to spend a few days in Savannah. So we've got reservations
in Savannah for several days following the GQP and plan to spend the weekend
CW-rovering through the following counties mostly on 40 and 20.

Saturday: Bibb, Crawford, Upson, Taylor, Talbot, Meriwether, Coweta, Troup,
Heard, Carroll, Haralson, Polk, Floyd, Chattooga, Walker, Catoosa, and
possibly Dade.

Sunday: Catoosa, Whitfield, Murray, Gilmer, Fannin, Union, Towns, Rabun,
Habersham, Stephens, Banks, Jackson, Clarke, Madison, Oconee, Morgan,
Putnam, Baldwin, Wilkinson, Laurens, Treutlen, Emanuel, Candler, Bulloch,
Evans, Effingham, Chatham.

I haven't driven in northern Georgia so that Sunday schedule may be a bit
ambitious due to the mountains but we'll give it our best shot and see how
far we get before time runs out.

73/Chuck/NO5W

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,