[SECC] Announcement, CQP Practice Sessions

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 4 10:35:10 EDT 2006

Hello all:

Note the two opportunities (Thurs and Fri nights) for Calif QSO Party
practice sessions.  Try to get on one of the nights, at least, and make
sure that everything is ready for our effort at the out-of-state
aggregate score in CQP this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.

NCCC PRACTICE PARTY continues this week, Thursday and Friday
Oct. 5 & 6, local date in North America;   Oct. 6 & 7 Z time

    --30 mins   0230-03Z  (all NCCC practice sessions will be the same
LOCAL
START time, year round, UFN)
-- Start 0230Z (1930 PDT, 2030 MDT, 2130 CDT 2230 EDT)

This week we'll use California QSO Party rules, CW and SSB, choice of power,
all bands (that are open), both THURSDAY AND FRIDAY.
Good opportunity for expeditions and mobiles to check out their rigs.
Rules  and further info at: http://www.cqp.org/

The  schedule of Thursday (sometimes Friday also) events through October is
now posted on the NEXT NS page at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm

-- Send your score directly to the 3830 reflector.  There is not  a score
entry page available.
Or, report scores near 3830 LSB after the practice,  at 0300Z (8 PM PDT) on
the weekly NCCC contest net).

Next week,  Oct 12, back to NS rules, but we'll go for one hour starting at
02Z, and four bands, 160-80-40-20m.

KD,  N6RO