[SECC] Alabama Contest Group and SECC Club Circle

K5ZM k5zm at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 16:28:00 EDT 2006

Ya know what.. I've been holding my tongue on this for the risk of sounding
like an extremist who blows everything out of proportion.

But screw it. This is gonna get out of hand real soon. Before you start with
your dragnet, you would do well do define things like "contribution" and
"deadwood".

And if you've a couple of ops on the roster who might be in a lull as
happens from time to time... If they were within the circle anyway, would it
really matter?

And why does the state of the roster really matter that much at all??
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's an SECC newsletter that
gets mailed out every month or every quarter. So we're not wasting money
there. Speaking of which, I don't recall there being any dues :)

Now to myself. If you'll go the roster, you'll see the letters 'O' and 'R'
next to the word 'Portland'. Obviously, I don't live within the circle. But
I fly into ATL 2 or 3 time a year for majour 'tests at NQ4I. I've been a
regular there for a number of years now. Sounds like a fair contribution to
me.

So again, let's define a few things first, huh? :)

73,

Ian, K5ZM

www.k5zm.com