[SECC] Who is the Boss?

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:25:22 EDT 2006

Exactly, but at the same time there was a post a few weeks ago stating
that Hal was out of line by enoforcing any rules on the list as it was
not his right to do so, even as president, to ban or threaten to ban
anyone.

What are the duties of the respective board members anyway?

Not ttying to cause trouble as I respect highly, he's helped me
ulselfishly on many projects, and he knows where I live *grin*.  Hal's
a great guy, just trying to understand the BOD a bit better.

--
  <>< JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
  ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL