[SECC] DX Engineering DXE-40VA-1 For sale

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 10 21:20:02 EDT 2006

DX Engineering DXE-40VA-1 Vertical

30 or 40 meter vertical antenna. Brand new. Box unopened. I won this at the
2006 Dayton Contest Dinner and have no use for it.

I can deliver this antenna personally to you at the NQ4I picnic this
Saturday. One time offer of $175. This is a great savings since DX
Engineering sells this antenna for $200 plus you would have to pay taxes and
shipping which would raise the price well over $250.

I also still have my Kenwood TS850S for sale. Has 1st and 2nd IF 500hz CW
filters and DRU-2 digital voice keyer installed. Includes operating
manual, hand mic and adapter for Heil headset. $850. I can also hand deliver
this to NQ4I's as well to save you shipping costs.

Jeff  KU8E