[SECC] Announcement, RTTY Sprint Saturday

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 10 22:35:05 EDT 2006

Be sure and join the NA RTTY Sprint this weekend for four hours of
fast-paced RTTY fun.  It's a great way to shake down your station ... and,
your operating skill.  Because every other QSO requires a QSY, you gets lots
of practice quickly tuning in RTTY signals and figuring out when to call.
Same Sprint rules as the CW and Phone Sprints last month with the addition
of the "legal dupe" rule where you can re-work stations on the same band as
long as there are at least three other intervening QSOs in both logs.
Review the rules at http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php.  Also, be sure to
form or join a team and make sure it is registered prior to the contest:
http://www.ncjweb.com/rttysprintteamreg.php.

I look forward to putting you in my log!

73,
Ed - W0YK