[SECC] Counterpoise anyone?

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea at contesting.com
Mon Oct 23 13:57:25 EDT 2006

I have also used the aluminum electric fence wire in the past.  If it is
not under stress it works fine.  However, I used it for elevated radials
and beverages and found the it stretched rather badly and had to replace
all of it.  I bought several miles of military "communications" wire
from Alan Bond several years ago.  It is insulated, stranded
steel/copper and does rust where it is exposed.  I have taken to spray
coating the exposed wire with krylon paint which does a good job of
protection from moister.

Neal, K4EA