[SECC] Cobb EMC - Good Service

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 21:41:15 EDT 2006

Well, it sure went better than I could have imagined.  I cold-called
Cobb EMC this morning, and to make a short story even shorter, they had
their RFI guy and truck at my front door about an hour later.  After
surveying the neighborhood the conclusion was it was not their service -
the noise is most likely either Comcast's cable or something in one of
two houses.  I agree with their assessment.  They will come back and
shut down each of the houses to see if it goes away, after Comcast does
their thing.

Cobb EMC's service was excellent.  Comcast, on the other hand, won't
even answer the phone.

N4GG