[SECC] Reminder: Calif QSO Party

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 21 08:52:20 EDT 2006

See the reminder below about Calif QSO Party in October.  Remember to
show South East Contest Club on your log submissions as we are trying
for the award for club aggregate score.  73, John, K4BAI.

HI All,

The California QSO Party is just 17 days away -> Oct 7-8.

We now have operators signed up for all 58 CA counties,
Including some rather interesting new expedition efforts.

Get on early and work those mults, as WX may be a factor
This year for the county expeditioners. Another great
Job from our county plan coordinator - N6TV.
http://www.cqp.org/Counties-Plan-2006.html

My suggested list of Counties to S&P for, and
Work'ed as soon as they are heard:
   Tehama
   Madera
   Merced
   Solano

Lots of awards again this year -
    Real Wood for your shack wall - 33 of them!
    A bottle of Twisted Oak wine for the top
        20 in-state and top 20 out of state
    Certificates for 100 or more QSOs

Submit a log with 100 or more QSOs (waived for DX)
and order a T-shirt commemorating your success in
CQP 2006 ($12). Can you guess the color for the 2006
T-shirt?

Changes -
  Log submission deadline moved back to Nov 15
     You can use our web server, or email.
  Updated Multipler names - good time to get
     your logging software updated - directions
     are at http://www.cqp.org/Software.html

Lots of information, results and records are
Available on the CQP web site.
http://www.cqp.org/
(Thanks to W6ZZZ and W0YK).

73,