[SECC] [Fwd: [CQ-Contest] CW Sprint Scores]

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 21 08:53:41 EDT 2006

See the final CW Sprint results as indicated below.  I noticed that the
only difference in my final score and my claimed score was the loss of
one multiplier.  That is because the NA program counted Hawaii as a
multiplier and it does not count as a multiplier for this contest.  I
allowed the same mistake to creep into my SSB claimed score.  Will try
to remember in the future to reduce the multipliers claimed by one if
Hawaii is worked.  That  leaves me tied with  N3BB and N2NL for highest
multiplier total at 49 and also a golden log.  Unfortunately, of our 10
man SSC team, only 8 submitted logs.  I think the other two may not have
been QRV, but have seen no posting from them to my recollection.  73,
John, K4BAI.