[SECC] RTTY Op needed at K4EA

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 11:35:32 EDT 2006

Due to health and problems at a client site, I had to abandon my
Multi-Op commitment at K4EA.  I had been in the hospital until Monday
and thought I was feeling up to the task but became ill last night
around the same time a client called with an emergency.

I will be operating the remainder of the contest, extremely part time,
from home as SO-LP Mono 20.

If anyone can stop by and help K4EA for a few hours, I am sure he'd
appreciate it and my sincerest apologies, again, to him.

--
  JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
  ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL