[SECC] SCQP NS4T Fixed LP

knason knason at emeraldis.com
Sun Sep 24 09:30:35 EDT 2006

                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: NS4T
Operator(s): NS4T
Station: NS4T

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:           4
   80:    3     30
   40:    7    153
   20:    8    116
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:           1
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   18    304      0  Mults = 16  Total Score = 11,180

Thanks for all who worked SC for this. My first ever state QSO party.
Enjoyed it. Glad to give out several first time SC contacts. 40m band noise
was horrible. Thanks for those who had patience with me trying to pull them
through and those just stopping by to give me points. N1MM doesn't work
correctly for this and that made manual log scoring necessary.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/