[SECC] Ham Radio Equipment sale - Phase II

Bob Wilson w4bw at w4bw.net
Tue Apr 17 20:16:23 EDT 2007

Some of you may remember about 6 weeks ago, I sent an email describing items I am helping a family friend liquidate from her SK husband's Ham radio equipment.  The location is near me in McDonough.

The following items are still available - note the FREE tower!  Prices are all Pick-Up only, Cash on Delivery.  I'm not financially benefiting in any sales and so I don't want to get into any shipping issues.  This is why I'm offering this to club members and not posting on EBay.

Item                                                                                          Sugg Price

47' Rohn Tilt Free Standing tower - To be taken down!!                    FREE!!!

Alinco DR-600                                                                              $150

Kent Twin Paddles - New in Box  - Current Price $149.95                 $90

Yaesu FL-7000 HF Amp                                                                $800 or ??

I believe the tower is an old Unarco-Rohn and it is fairly old, but I climbed it and removed a tri-bander about 2 months ago so it's reasonably sound.  It could probably use a bit of sand blasting in a few spots and a coat of paint.  There are no guys required and there is a tiiltover base the he had built for it that appears to be in good shape.  It can probably have a rope attached and tilt it over into the yard, maybe using a pickup to help hold back on the rope.  I will help with the removal.  The rotor is still on the tower inside the top and will need to be removed, along with a mast.  The Rotor and mast are not included with the tower.

The FL-7000 are at my home and so can be connected to my wire antennas for demo.

I have tried to price these items reasonably and favorably for club members and I have no financial interest in any of these items.  I'm just trying to help a widow out.  If you're interested in any of this or need more info, email or call me.

Bob Wilson - W4BW

H  770-914-6525

C   770-355-0832