[SECC] Scarborough

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Mon Apr 30 20:52:12 EDT 2007

Dan and all,

I heard him about S2 long path on 20 SSB and CW about 7am local time this
morning.  I have not been successful in working him yet and have heard him
on 40 last night a little after dinner time but net from Mississippi was
wiping him out and refused to move for quite some time but ultimately did
move up 3 kcs.  Sometimes difficult to know if he's coming back to you or
not with all the QRM and guys calling him simplex.

Good luck to all......Fred WW4LL