[SECC] Scarborough

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 30 22:18:19 EDT 2007

Dan,

The best time to work them would be between 2130 - 0030Z on 20 and 30 meters and in the morning between 1000-1100Z. We only have an hour of common darkness so your only chance to work them on the
low bands would be in the morning. My guess is LP and SP are about the same distance from here.. Too bad they didn't make this trip a few months ago. The long path was really good on 40 meters then with that part of the world coming in LP just about every evening on 40 meters.
GL

Jeff