[SECC] Fw: NAQP SSB KU8E Single Op HP

K9AY k9ay at k9ay.com
Wed Aug 22 10:48:58 EDT 2007

...I'm tired of my Inbox being filled with this nonsense. ..
> Adam WY4N

Adam... please stick around! The SECC reflector has a much lower noise level
than some of the major lists like CQ-Contest and Towertalk. We all have
opinions, and some are stronger than others -- which is the subject of
discussion from time to time.

Personally, I'm delighted to see complaints about "too much traffic" on the
reflector! Six or seven years ago, Bill W4AN and I (and others) had a
similar "discussion" about the ARRL DX contest. What folks might not know is
that Bill and I intentionally kept the argument going to generate activity
on what was then a very quiet SECC reflector.

73, Gary
K9AY