[SECC] Need someone in TCG to reply please

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 31 00:33:50 EDT 2007

Larry W0ETC sponsored the Canada SSB Plaque for the CQ 160.  Last year
someone said they would pay for the 2005 and 2006 plaques and consider
sponsoring the plaque
as a memorial for Larry an honorary TCG member.  I lost the info when my W98
PC where I ran the CQ 160 Contests died.  I have all logs just not the
e-mails.

Perhaps TCG might sponsor the plaque as a memorial.  Plaques are $40 until
2008 when they increase to $50 mainly due to a big hike in shipping costs.

I need to get all 2008 sponsors to CQ by the end of next week.