[SECC] GQP Rules

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 15:39:50 EST 2007

I would not change any rules - my 2 cents worth.  We had a great GQP
last year.

Recall that in addition to older programs like NA seldom if ever getting
updated (not necessarily a reason unto itself to halt "progress") that
even the frequently updated programs have state QSO parties at the
bottom of their list of things worth working on, not to mention that
lots of folks run with less than the latest versions of these programs.
It takes years for rules changes to state QSO parties to gain widespread
acceptance and proper logging.  In the interim, the contest managers
have the unhappy job of hand converting incorrect logs and scores into
correct logs and scores.

Hal