[SECC] Rules Changes for GQP

k4ea k4ea at k4ea.net
Thu Dec 6 14:54:41 EST 2007

As I remember, we ('all) worked real hard on the rules. It took some months
and a lot of discussion until we settled on the current rules.  I had argued
to include 160, 6, and 2 meters but there was a lot of opposition so these
bands were not included.  I still think they should be included.  Mobile
stations don't need the extra bands since when the change counties, they can
work everyone again.  But us fixed stations have trouble finding more
stations, so the added bands would help us.

Otherwise just leave it alone.

My 2 cents.

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA