[SECC] GQP Changes

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Fri Dec 7 19:05:12 EST 2007

Hi John..the problem was nobody has any incentive to qsy...just for a few
points they will qsy?? Not going to happen...we had the cw stations and ssb
stations try to pass qso during last years test and the ratio to cw to ssb
was unbelievable...once they had worked us on one band on cw that was
it....very few worked us again...it would sure liven things ups some by
having the ability to move them or work them on another mode and band...just
my 0.02 cents worth...de Rick