[SECC] GQP Changes

gregpotter at charter.net gregpotter at charter.net
Fri Dec 7 14:25:55 EST 2007

As a newcomer and rover in the last GA QSO party in recent years, I thought everything went pretty well.  My biggest followers were the county hunters and they made up most of the pile up as I started a new county.

I was a little disappointed that there was no credit for DX countries really, but I got over it.  It might become a distraction for a mobile if you count them too heaviily so I can live without them.

This is one of the very best QSO parties around and my only comment is that I sure hope it doesn't get broken.

Just my 2 cents.  I wish I knew how to increase in-state participation, but the only thing I can think of is some club meeting presentations and hamfest activity as was already mentioned.  I would be glad to help with some of this.

Regards,
Greg NM2L