[SECC] GQP re-defined

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 14:51:57 EST 2007

  Hi,
  I was away for the weekend, and need to catch up...

  We do have a RM, Rover Multi category in the rules, and separate awards for RM's.
  Check the rules Item 3, C.
  Rovers must hit 2 counties, can be more than one OP, and are broken into 3 power levels.
  They do get a non participating driver and remain Single Op... a safety clause.

  On another rover item though...
  In the awards, however, we do not call out differences for power levels for rovers.  I had a note to myself to tweak the rules to mention this, but not to change a rule point on this.

  If that does not cover it, I will take help for a clarification...

  More notes in the box to see...

  I hope this helps.
  Mike, NE4S

K4SAV <RadioIR at charter.net> wrote:
  According to the GQP rules there are prizes for Rover Multi-op class,
however there is no Rover Multi-op class listed, only Multi-op, which
places multi-op Rovers and fixed station multi-op in the same class. I
don't know if this is the intention or not, but some wording in the
rules for clarification would be helpful.

Jerry, K4SAV

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well