[SECC] GQP re-defined

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Mon Dec 17 16:47:38 EST 2007

Rule 3 just says a rover can become a Multi-op as in item 3c.  That's
the same class as Multi-op fixed.   My comment was directed toward
clarifying the intent of the rules, not changing anything.  The rules as
stated are unclear.  If there are really 4 catagories, why not list 4
catagories?

Jerry, K4SAV

   3.  CATEGORIES
         a. Single Operator.  One person performs all operating and
logging functions.  Use "SO" as category.
         b. Multi-Operator.  Those obtaining assistance from another
operator or logger. Use of spotting is OK.  Multi-operator stations may
be Multi-Single or Multi-Multi.  Use "MS" or "MM" as category.
         c. Rover.  A single Georgia mobile or portable station that
operates from at least two (2) different Georgia counties and making at
least one (1) contacts from each county.   A rover can also be multi
operator, as above.