[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC Sprint 12/21

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 21 08:48:00 EST 2007

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 21

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:  12      8
   80:  29     12
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     20  Total Score = 820

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW QSK, inverted vee, t vertical.  Conditions seemed
pretty good to the eastern part of the country as far west as TX and KS.  QRN
was worse on 80 than on 160.  We had a front with rain moving through the area.
 We are greatful for any rain we can get.  N6RO, K6NV, and W0YK worked on 80.
Heard W7WHY and  W7OM on 80 and N6RO and K6NV on 160, but no QSOs.  Nice to
have HK1AR for DX on 80.  Welcome to newcomer W5SJ in AR worked on 160.  CU
next week and in the Stew Perry from the W8JI station as W4AN.  73, John,
K4BAI.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/14/2007 11:29 AM