[SECC] SKCC Sprintathon

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 21 15:27:36 EST 2007

The ARRL Letter today says that the SKCC (Straight Club Century Club)
Sprintathon is this Sunday, Dec. 23.  I checked the SKCC home page and
it says that the Sprintathons are now on the second Sunday of each month
and that the one for December was on December 9.  I remember including
that information when I was promoting the ARRL 10M Contest that same
weekend.  So, don't be misled by the erroneous information in the ARRL
Letter.  There is no SKCC Sprintathon this weekend and the next one will
be Sunday January 13.  73, John, K4BAI.