[SECC] Locust QSO Party Tonight

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Wed Jan 17 10:25:16 EST 2007

Sounds like fun - CU there.

Tony W4OI/HK1AR    ex-FOC after 15 years a member..........see below:

you'll get the real truth in a short while the full story and evidence will
be posted on a web page.  I complained
about Anti-American and Anti-Semitic postings on the reflector - made by
LA5HE over serveral years - 20
or more members signed a complaint letter but "The Committee" apparently
refused to do anything about it
or even offer us a response.  I continued to complain and G3WGV, et al had
my membership terminated!
Does this mean that the FOC supports Anti-Americanism and Anti-Semitism?
Good question in my opinion.
Pass on the truth to others if you feel like it.  My "truth" can be backed
up by many other well known members.

73

Tony