[SECC] FW: NAQP SSB NS4T Single Op LP

knason knason at emeraldis.com
Sun Jan 21 01:46:38 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NS4T
Operator(s): NS4T
Station: NS4T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   72    26
   80:  218    43
   40:  138    40
   20:  178    35
   15:   58    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  664   159  Total Score = 105,576

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Thanks everyone!! By far the best NAQP I've ever done. 1st time over 150
qso's on 80 mtrs. Put an automatic antenna tuner at the end of my 180' coax
run going to the 80 mtr vertical and it made a world of difference. Put down
more radials on the 160 inverted L and the first time I've had over 50
contacts on that band. Now I need to learn to run better. Have trouble when
several stations call at the same time.
I'd read the thread started by Pete N4ZR  on the CQ-Contesting forum about
concentration. That helped too.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

!DSPAM:45b30a8560065348113493!