[SECC] NAQP SSB

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Sun Jan 21 09:53:00 EST 2007

  North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL, W4BW, NA4BW
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  102    34
   80:  357    42
   40:  350    52
   20:  367    46
   15:   88    18
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1266   193  Total Score = 244,338

Club: South East Contest Club

Our goal was to better last year's score, which we did.  The station performed well and the new pre-selector purchased for one of the FT-2000s worked well on adjacent channel interference.

Didn't hear KH6 and 3 Canadian provinces but worked Alaska a couple of times.  Very surprised that we worked more Qs on 80 than 40 as 40 is normally the money band for us but we added an 80 meter horizontal loop that we used exclusively for this band and contest.  More Qs on 20 with the new SteppIRs.

As always, had a great time running with Brian and Bob.

On behalf of W4BW and NA4BW, thanks to the SECC and ACG members that worked us.

73'.......Fred WW4LL