[SECC] HQ Stations for IARU

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 12 16:08:09 EDT 2007

I don't know that the request has been made, but I think it would be a
very good project for the club.  Not all of the stations need to be on
premises at NQ4I, although that certainly could be accomplished.  If CW
and SSB are to be used simultaneously on the same bands, we might need
to get more locations involved.  For example, it would be great to have
160 CW run at W8JI.  W1AW/4 in this IARU will be at the N4AF/NY4A
station in Eastern North Carolina (PVRC).

It is my understanding after inquiry that requests should be sent to
Dave Sumner, K1ZZ, and that he makes the decisions.

73,

John, K4BAI.