[SECC] RTTY Help

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 8 16:15:40 EST 2007

Sherman,

Ain't nothing to it.  Make sure the program is on "HAM" for standard 2125.
I like to use 1000 however.
shift is 170.

Make sure the REV button is NOT pushed.

Make sure your transceiver is set to LOWER SIDE BAND.  This is Standard on
ALL bands.

On your monitor scope tune in a signal with the standard "cross" and you
should see the print.

I can operate any band here and if you want can get on the air with you.

Dan/W4NTI   Anniston,  AL.